PLAY MAKE UP : MAKE UP
Play make up : Natural looking make up tips.
Play Make Up
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Engage in activity for enjoyment and recreation rather than a serious or practical purpose
- Engage in (a game or activity) for enjoyment
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage; "he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway"
- Amuse oneself by engaging in imaginative pretense
- participate in games or sport; "We played hockey all afternoon"; "play cards"; "Pele played for the Brazilian teams in many important matches"
- a theatrical performance of a drama; "the play lasted two hours"
playing with make-up
9.25.06 Self Portrait
Playing with make-up this morning! yay. I am so used to doing make-up on other people's faces or designing it for other people that sometimes i forget what to do with my own face...its very strange. Anywho, i had fun taking these shots. i love fake lashes.
Photo By Sarah Troester Photography
Model : Raspberry Rose
asian eye makeup tips
huey no make up instrumental
make up tips for dark circles
makeup artists jobs
cover girl make up model
revlon colorstay active light makeup reviews
eye make up for deep set eyes
youtube makeup videos
makeup brush reviews
makeup brush apron