BEST FOUNDATION MAKE UP - MAKE UP
BEST FOUNDATION MAKE UP - MAKEUP KITS FOR LITTLE GIRLS - LIGHTED MAGNIFYING MAKE UP MIRROR
Best Foundation Make Up
- lowest support of a structure; "it was built on a base of solid rock"; "he stood at the foot of the tower"
- the basis on which something is grounded; "there is little foundation for his objections"
- The lowest load-bearing part of a building, typically below ground level
- A woman's supporting undergarment, such as a girdle
- A body or ground on which other parts rest or are overlaid
- an institution supported by an endowment
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
March 2008 make-up purchases
From left to right
* Smith's Rosebud Salve
lovely texture, it really helps with dry lips. The old-fashioned graphics on the tin can are nice.
* MAC Lip Varnish in 'Speed Demon'
this is the first MAC lip colour I use and I'm quite impressed: the colour is amazing (a dark reddish brown), the liquid texture makes it easy to apply and it stays on for quite a long; moreover, it smells so good ^___^
* MAC Eye Shadow in 'Freshwater': I still haven't used it but I'm looking forward to. The colour in the pan is beautiful, described as 'bright summersky blue'.
* Benefit 'Benetint'
at first I had some issues in applying it correctly, but now I've got quite used to it. It smells good, it gives a vague pink tint to cheeks (it doesn't show much on me, maybe because of my olive complexion) and it beautifully gives a healthy look to lips
* MAC #187 duo fibre stippling brush (from the 2007 Holiday Collection)
I've decided to buy it because they say it's the best brush for liquid foundation. I'll try it as soon as possible.
seven; WIMB! *What's in my bag?*
I know it's a crap picture. But I figured, it's a tag. Who cares? :D I used my school stuff, 'cause....i'm starting school soon. And I used some of my makeup. :P lala!
So, I'm adding notes to everything so you guys know what they are. Annnd, if you wanna be tagged, message me and let me know. I'll gladly tag you. :) And if I tag you and you don't wanna do it. you don't have to. :)
Comments off. :)
make up help
dressup and makeup games
wholesale cosmetic products
arabic style makeup
how do you clean make up brushes
best travel makeup